Just your average inter-urban electric
A&E pit crew and rhythm band...
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PODCAST! (link will be active until Feb. 22)
• Hmmmmm.... no real news for today, except that we can all thank the sweet Lord that it didn't snow... at least not here. We discuss how we're watching the Food Network way too much, and wonder why Kimora Lee Simmons would name her baby after one of our neckties.
• We run down the Bonnaroo Music Festival lineup for 2010 and play tracks from a couple of the lesser-known artists on the bill you may want to check out.
• Penguins drop two OT games over the weekend
• Pitt wins a TRIPLE-OT thriller against the Couch-Burning Brigade (WVU)
• We discuss a shocking lack of defense (and heck, offense) from the Chinese women's hockey squidder
• J-Live, Chocolate-Covered Samples mixtape
• Gordon'n'Rogers the Inter-Urban Electric A&E Pit Crew and Rhythm Band, Bug-In!
• 'Pimpslapp'd!': The Beat Doctor's Horrifyingly-Inappropriate Valentine's Day mixtape