We get a little 'horny' on
the program today (rimshot please...)
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PODCAST! (link will be active until Feb. 23)
On today's program, we venture to Eastern Europe, where we do our best to prevent seduction by hot chicks with foreign accents, in an attempt to keep from becoming the victims of some crazy Dutchman with a meat hammer in Hostel 3.
Actually, we'll review a Balkan brass album that blends tradition with a little modern jazz sensibility.
• Secretary of State Hilary Clinton says Iran is 'becoming a military dictatorship', according to the BBC. Thanks, Captain Obvious. We play devil's advocate and ask: Regardless of how you feel about a nuclear Iran (our feeling: it would be bad), what gives the U.S. the right to say who can and can't have nukes?
• 'Twilight' star Robert Pattinson says he is allergic to vagina. Seriously. That's a direct quote from the new Details magazine.
• Associated Press: Is your grandma tough enough to beat up a shark?
• We review the Gypsy Groovz Orchestra's new album, Gypsy Groovz Orchestra Goes Tutti Mundi: Night Train for Lovers and Thieves.
• Men's Olympic hockey starts up today
• The Battle for the Big East is in full swing, with the 'Cuse, 'Nova and WVU all taking recent losses
• Finally, we all join hands and get creeped out by Fox sports analyst Jimmy Johnson pimping ExtenZe, the red-headed stepchild of the male-enhancement drug world.
WHAT DO YOU THINK? Email the show at email@example.com and let us know!