I was born in the desert, raised in a lion's den...
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PODCAST! (link will be active until March 4)
• We explore a piece of legislation dealing with high-risk sex offenders. According to the letter of the law, once you serve your time, you get released and should be able to get some semblance of your life back. But in the case of sex offenders, studies have shown a frightening recidivism rate. So what should be done? WHAT DO YOU THINK? Send us your opinions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We'll review the latest record by jazz pianist - Fender Rhodes jazz pianist - Pierre de Bethmann, Cubique.
• USA WINS! 2-0 in a frantic tilt against Switzerland. They'll advance to the semifinals against Finland, and will hopefully move on to the medal round.
• As we unfortunately predicted, Pitt loses to Notre Dame.
• Holland's favorite son, shpeed-shkater Sven Kramer, blew his chance at a gold medal on a technical error yesterday. That's what you get for calling an NBC reporter stupid.
We'll be on vacation next week, enjoying sunny Florida - as long as the next bleeping round of snow doesn't keep me from making it to the airport or, subsequently, making it off the ground. But never fear! We'll be posting some of the funniest moments from the first month of the show each day, along with some special remixes and mash-ups courtesy of Your Faithful Host.
See you tomorrow!