Friday, June 11, 2010

Back to the 'Burgh

Oh, Tenth St. Bridge... how many times did I freeze my rocks off crossing your giant yellow ass? Yet I still miss you...

PITTSBURGH-AREA FRIENDS: I will be back in the 'Burgh for a full week beginning tomorrow (Friday, June 11), partly to look for new jobs, but mostly to go blind watching countless hours of WORLD CUP, BYAAAAATCH!

I also have a couple of gigs... well, one for sure, and another is still kind of tentative. I am definitely playing guitar on Wednesday, June 16, at Books & Beans Coffeeshop, 156 Market St., Leechburg, Pa. The other gig I'm working on is a DJ gig at the bar my boy manages in the South Side. Stay posted for details on that, and for a few random DJ sets, check out the new UStream channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going. Leave a comment!