Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Tonight's Setlist: 5/8/13, Penn Hebron Garden Club, Penn Hills, Pa.

"Come on in my kitchen..."

Had a nice warm-up gig for tomorrow's Verona Park show at the Penn Hills Coffeehouse Songwriter's Showcase tonight, playing a half-hour set between Tom & Carolyn and tremendous British singer-songwriter Rupert Wates. I think I have "Factory" to a place now where we could potentially try it out in Charlie Hustle. "St. Mary's Jail," on the other hand, needs some work.... something better to move from line to line and definitely something more cogent leading into the chorus.

The Archive.org link will be up ASAP.

Strange Moon*
Rubber Bullets (10cc)
Factory*
Come On In My Kitchen (R. Johnson)
Mother's Meth Head Blues*
I Like It*
St. Mary's Jail*

*Original

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going. Leave a comment!