Friday, March 19, 2010

THE MADNESS: Vol. 2

SHPLA-DOW!

McGhee, Dixon and the boys held it down. Pitt is usually one of the teams having a 'Nova/Bobby Mo-like finish during this first weekend. Now they look like they might be right up there with the 'Cuse and WVU as the class of the Big East.

As of dinnertime, no huge surprises today. For the first time that I can remember, I have at least one full perfect bracket thus far (the East), and my Thursday game record was better than Dan Patrick's, so that's something. Cornell over Temple, okay, but if half of us bracketeers have that game going to Cornell, is it really an upset?

For the evening games, I don't really have any upsets, except by seeding... I like Louisville and Georgia Tech. How can you not like Louisville, especially on the experience end? I swear, that Sosa kid has been a Cardinal for like, seven years now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going. Leave a comment!