Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Riley Freeman's Greatest Moment Ever


From "Riley the Fundraiser," one of the best Boondocks episodes yet:

ALLISTER RIGBY: So you either get down... or lay down. What's it gonna be, sunshine?

RILEY: [to himself] This wasn't no movie. The smart thing was to say yes, get up, and leave the room... but then I thought to myself... what if this IS a movie? [to Rigby] Look, f*** you, f*** the plane you flew in on, f*** dem shoes, f*** your socks with the bell on it, f*** yo' gay-ass f***** accent, f*** dem cheap-ass cigars, f*** yo' Yukmouth teeth, f*** yo' hairpiece, f*** your chocolate, f*** Guy Ritchie, f*** Prince William, f*** the Queen... this is AMERICA. My President is black and my Lambo is blue, n****. Now get the f*** out my hotel room... and if I see you in the street I'm slappin' the s*** outta you."

Watch below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going. Leave a comment!