Sunday, January 16, 2011

No, Terrell Suggs, ^$%! YOU.


"Hey Pittsburgh... we're gonna fold like a motherf*cking paper crane."

Oh dear sweet Lord, I can't really explain how satisfying it was to watch my Steelers beat the Baltimore Ravens yesterday. I'll be the first person to say that if Terrell Suggs was a Steeler, I would love him. But he's a Raven. So f*ck'im.

Maybe during the offseason, he can get a t-shirt made that shows him crying into his overapplied eyeblack. Seriously, when does caked-on eyeblack go from mildly intimidating... to makeup? Maybe we can get you a little lip gloss, too, and I'll start calling you "Terelle."

The Tacoma Narrows Bridge just called from 1940, and called that sh*t "an epic collapse."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going. Leave a comment!